I am certified by the Mexican Council of Orthopedics and Traumatology. A.C., the highest authority in Mexico to keep specialists trained to do their jobs well. I am an active member of ISAKOS, the International Society for Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Sports Medicine. Also a member of AMECRA, an organization that promotes the development and constant updating of joint surgeons and arthroscopists. And I am also a member of FEMECOT, the federation that promotes the development of Traumatology and Orthopedics in Mexico.
In addition, as part of my vocation and service to the community, I have served as a specialist for local Quintana Roo teams, such as the Yalmakan FC third division team in Mexico.
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine, Faculty of Medicine at the UAdY.
- Orthopedics, General Hospital of Sonora, endorsed by the UNAM.
- Postgraduate in Articular Reconstructive Surgery and Arthroscopy, Orthopedics Hospital of Mérida, endorsed by the UAdY.
- Mexican Council of Orthopedics and Traumatology A.C.
- College of Traumatologists of Quintana Roo.
- Medical Tourism Association.
- Mexican Society of Hip Surgery.
- Joint Reconstructive Surgery at the UAdY.
Private medical consultation at
- Galenia Hospital.
Schedule a consultation
If you want to schedule a consultation, use the telephone number that appears in the header, or the form in our Contact section to request more information or make an appointment.